Andrew Eborn, is an international lawyer, Broadcaster & Author. He has specialised in international licensing and global rights’ management for several years.
- Righting Wrongs
- The need to question everything
- The future of entertainment
- Learning lessons from history
- The power of failure in business
- Palais des Festivals, Cannes
- MIPIM – world’s largest property festival. Engaged by Mitsubishi & Japanese Government to present and interview leading scientists including via live link
Tech & Creativity including interviews with Sony, Fremantle, Banijay, Epic Games and other leading companies around the world
MIP CHINA Keynote interview with John Stephenson, Director of Kung Fu Panda
Daily show interviewing people from all walks of life including significant business leaders, people of influence, celebrities and others including Charles Spencer, The Queen’s Chaplain, Canon Roger Hall MBE, Harvey Goldsmith, Right Said Fred and Suzi Quatro.
Worldwide Launch of 8K technology & content for NHK including interview with Ken Watanabe broadcast on NHK in Japan
CANNED LAUGHTER – IT’S OK NOT TO BE OK various events focussing on mental health and wealth.
Moorfields Academy engaged to host and interview leading doctors and key industry figures
Keynote speech on rights
The world’s largest and most prestigious entertainment content markets