- In 2023 footballer Ronaldo is facing a run of catastrophes ahead at the same time as sinking under a pile of money.
- a central bank crash from March 2023 in many countries.
- Nicola Sturgeon’s reign of glory hits the buffers in 2023.
- Joe Biden’s Term explodes after mid 2023 with a high-risk events blowing him off course. Emotional pressures intensify into 2024, involving his son Hunter.
- 2023 diplomatic hot spots – China versus Japan. France v Germany. UK v USA. Israel heading into escalating violence.
- A freeze between King Charles and Prince Edward ahead.
- Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen – a boiling combination.
- The Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt dragged-out dogfight.
- Johnny Depp & Amber Heard horror show.
In 2023 three planets change sign which will shift the culture and throw up black swan events. On the good news side Jupiter will be upbeat, fiery and enthusiastic in Aries until May and then moves into indulgent, earthy Taurus to allow for a few treats.
Saturn moves onto a two year stay in regretful and anxiety-prone Pisces which will bring sympathy for the less fortunate with an urge to be helpful in discreet ways.
Pluto is the game-changer, moving for the first time in 250 years into Aquarius in late March for a twenty year stay. Pluto is the planet of transformation, which starts by destroying elements of the past and then slowly putting changes in place. Aquarius is an Air sign, a thinker and communicator, emotionally detached and friendly rather than passionate, better at group activities than one-to-one relationships, keen to dissolve the differences between the genders and humanitarian.
It will pull away from the materialism of Pluto in Capricorn (around since 2008) though it will start with a central bank crash from March 2023 in many countries.
In the longer term it will bring new ideas about fairness in society, new scientific inventions, a focus on technology.