- Queen’s funeral estimated 4 billion audience – most watched event in broadcast history
- Thousands made pilgrimage to pay respect and proclaim the new King
- Protestors – including those who oppose the monarchy – arrested
- Concerns expressed about loss of freedom of speech
- Does Police, Crime, Sentencing and Courts Act 2022 give police too much power?
- Fault free divorces are now possible
- Majority of divorce applicants still prefer to point the finger of blame
ANDREW EBORN – RIGHTING WRONGS GET IN TOUCH
Andrew believes that there are many injustices which do not get the media attention they deserve, or indeed desperately need the oxygen of
publicity for their cause. This is where Andrew hopes to help. By focusing on the injustice and assisting to promote, Andrew is keen to
give an initial helping hand in any way he can make possible. If there are particular issues you would like Andrew Eborn to investigate please provide information here so he may be able to assess if he can provide you with help.
- Follow @AndrewEborn @OctopusTV
- © Andrew Eborn 2022