- Watch your diet – Swap biscuits and treats for nuts, pulses and seeds, all of which are high protein, minerals and vitamins. Also eat bananas, which have natural sugars which are released slowly into the body, and is a great substitute for other sweet snacks.
- Exercise – You do not have to stay in shape through exercise alone. Doing physical work appropriate to your health can be an extremely effective way of keeping trim and staying healthy. This could be taking dog for brisk walks or working in the garden for 30 minutes.
- Another form of exercising, while having fun, could be to take up dancing if your health permits. This is a great way of keeping fit and meeting new people.
- Look after you – One of my favourite “feel good” tips is to have fresh flowers around your home, something that is guaranteed to make anyone feel great. Another tip is to open windows as much as possible to get fresh air around the house and into your lungs.
- Finally, speak with people if you have a problem – a problem shared really is a problem halved, and could result in some good advice. A new perspective from someone could also add clarity to a situation.
Published by Editor
PeopleMatterTV - experts and journalists - making a difference in the world
View more posts